Summer In Zell am See
In summer the region of Zell am See offers innumerable amount of natural objects, recesses and attractions to enjoy during long summer days.
Just in front of the house there is a possibility to spend a day by swimming in the lake, going for a walk to the town centre or enjoying a boat cruise.
For those keen on hiking and cycling, there is number of cycling and hiking tracks all across the surrounding hills. One of the unforgettable trips is certainly one up the Grosglocknerstraße, the one to see Kaprun reservoirs, Krimel waterfalls or walking across gaps and cave of Werfen. The castles, palaces and historical sights of Salzburgu, Werfene, Bad Ischl a Hallstatte within the area of 100 km are largely visited by the tourists interested in culture and history.
- Ferienclub Königsleiten
- Großglockner Hochalpenstraße
- Zoo Wildpark Fusch / Ferleiten
- Eisriesenwelt Werfen
- WasserWunderWelt Krimml
- Salzwelten Salzburg
- Keltenmuseum Hallein
- Kitzsteinhorn 3200 m
- Schmittenhöhe 2100 m
- Windsurfcenter Zell am See
- Optimum - Das Bade- und Freizeiterlebnis Kaprun
- Bade und Freizeitzentrum Zell am See
- Rafting, Kajak, Canyoning, Climbing
- Just in front of the house there is a possibility to spend a day by swimming in the lake, going for a walk to the town centre or enjoying a boat cruise.